|P.F. Chang's Wonton Soup Copycat Recipes|
P.F. Chang's China Bistro Wonton Soup
Copycat Recipes/ Restaurant Recipes
-2 chicken breast halves without skin, cubed
-1 lb medium shrimp, tail off, fresh or frozen
-1 cup fresh spinach, torn in small pieces
-1 cup sliced mushrooms
-1 x 8 oz can water chestnuts, drained
-1 tbsp Chinese rice wine, or dry sherry
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- green part only 1 tspn finely chopped green onion
-4 cups chicken stock
-1 tspn finely chopped fresh ginger
-l tspn light brown sugar
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 6 oz pork, coarsely chopped
- 8 medium shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp Chinese rice wine, or dry sherry
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tspn finely chopped green onion, green part only
- 1 tspn finely chopped fresh ginger
- l tspn light brown sugar
Bring chicken stock to a rolling boil, then add all the ingredients. Cook until chicken and shrimp are cooked through, about 10 minutes.
For homemade wontons: In a bowl, mix the chopped pork and ground shrimp with brown sugar, rice wine or sherry, soy sauce, scallions and chopped ginger. Blend well and set aside for 25-30 minutes for the flavors to blend.
Place 1 tspn of the filling in the center of each wonton wrapper.
Wet the edges of each wonton with a little water and press them together with your fingers to seal, then fold each wonton over.
To cook, add wontons to boiling chicken stock and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Transfer to individual soup bowls and serve.
Garnish with thinly sliced green onions.
Provided by: America's Secret Recipes
|P.F.Chang's Stir Fry Sauce|
P.F. Chang's China Bistro Cantonese Stir Fry Sauce Recipe
Copycat Recipes/ Restaurant Recipes
-¾ cup water
-1 tspn chicken base powder (no MSG)
-1 tspn sugar
-2 tspn wine or sherry
-1 tspn oyster sauce
-½ tspn salt
-1 tspn cornstarch
Stir thoroughly before using.
Provided by: America's Restaurant Recipes
|PF Chang's Szechwan Chicken Chow- Copycat Recipe|
PF Chang's Szechwan Chicken Chow - Copycat Recipe
Quick and easy recipe preparation time less than 30 minutes
- 4 ounces ground chicken (cooked)
- 14 ounces chow fun noodles (wide rice noodle)
- 2 teaspoons minced scallions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 teaspoon Szechwan preserved vegetables (can be found at Asian market)
- 2 teaspoons shredded black fungus mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon mushroom soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons water
-Separate the chow fun noodles and cover with plastic wrap until ready for use.
- Heat the wok and add 2 teaspoons vegetable oil.
- Stir fry garlic and chill paste for about 6 seconds.
- Add ground chicken and stir fry with garlic and chill paste.
- Add black fungus mushrooms and sauce stir-fry for about 10 seconds.
- Separate the noodles and mix into the wok a handful at a time.
- Continue cooking for 2 to 4 minutes or until the noodles are hot.
- Mix in sesame oil before serving.
- Serve on plates. Garnish with Szechwan preserved vegetables and minced scallions.
Provided: America's Secret Recipes
|PF Chang's Shrimp Dumpling Copycat Recipe|
P.F. Chang's China Bistro Shrimp Dumplings
PF Chang's Copycat Recipe
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons minced fine carrot
- 2 tablespoons minced fine green onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
-1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 ounce white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chile paste
- 1 ounce granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- Sesame oil to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves
- Take 1/2 pound of the shrimp and mince fine in a food processor. Take the other 1/2 pound and small dice.
- Combine remaining ingredients. With a small spoon, place approximately 1/2 ounce of the mixture into the skin. Moisten the outside edge. Fold corner to corner (opposite) and seal. The top should look like a cross. Place on a plate covered in refrigerator until ready to serve. Combine sauce ingredients and mix very well. Prepare garnishes.
Serving- Have a soup pot filled with water. Bring to a boil, then down to a slight boil. Line the bottom of a Chinese steamer with a light coat of vegetable oil or a nonstick spray. Place dumplings in steamer. Cover and steam for 7 to 10 minutes. Dumplings should be firm with an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Either serve in steamer or remove to serving plate. Place 2 ounces of sauce in a small dish or bowl.
Provided: Recipe Helper
Discover Famous Restaurant Recipes. America's Secret Recipes has a treasure trove of copycat restaurant recipes included are main entrees, dinner ideas, marinades, sauces, drinks and desserts. Copycat recipes from: Applebee’s ®, California Pizza Kitchen ®, Cheesecake Factory ®, Chili’s®, Claim Jumper®, KFC®, Macaroni Grill®, Mc Donald’s®, Olive Garden®, Outback Steakhouse®, PF Chang’s®, TGI Friday® and Many More!